Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Magic

Hello wonderful people of the Internet!

Lately I’ve been thinking of the power of magic. YES MAGIC.
I think it exists and we are all subject to it at some point or another.
Let’s think of those times you really want to talk to someone you haven’t talked to in a while and all of a sudden the phone rings and it’s that person. Coincidence? Maybe.
My friend says she doesn’t believe in coincidences and this type of things is just random and inexplicable. I on the other hand, really believe in a sort of magic.
I think the level of magical energy varies from person to person. Also, sometimes we meet people who don’t necessarily have a high magical energy in general but they do with us. I think that is linked back to the concept of soulmates. Many don’t believe in soulmates as we only hear about this in the romantic context but soulmates can be friends or family members too. Sometimes we meet our soulmates and fall in love but realize that they are not the person that we are meant to be with. Why? Why would anyone be in that situation? Soulmates aren’t just a love matter as I mentioned. 
I think our soul is broken into pieces before our own existence. Some people we meet through our life  are so connected with us that even become our best friends and partners of life might just be pieces of that one soul. It is no coincidence that you feel extremely connected to that person; that the time flies by when you talk to her/him and they just become so important to you that when they are not there, your energy goes down. You miss them. You long for them. Not only you, but the universe feeds off of the great energy that soulmates radiate together. 
I believe that when you strongly think of someone with all of your heart and energy, they can feel that energy and as a result they think of you too. It is a feeding mechanism. You are away from this person but the universe is trying to bring you back together and refilling your cosmic energy at the same time. I know it’s a crazy idea but it has happened to me a few times throughout my life that I’ve felt this way with friends and other people and it manifests in the sense of me having dreams that involve that person, thinking about them, and a few times even seeing them at a place randomly after thinking of them. Was I making making an invisible call? 
I have a scientific theory behind it involving time and space but I wont get into that for now.
For now, let us be wrapped in the magic.
Use that energy on your favor and make every moment with every person magical.
Be aware of soulmates. They are hard to spot and rare to cross paths with but believe me, I have experienced it.

-Call it magic, When I’m with you

TheStarryEyedGirl

0 comments:

Post a Comment